Stockholm University SIMSAM Node for Demographic Research (SUNDEM)
”Register-based Research in Nordic Demography” is a research project financed for 2008-2013 by the Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet) through the Swedish Initiative for research on Microdata in the Social and Medical Sciences (SIMSAM). In 2013, it received funding for 2014-2018 as the Stockholm University SIMSAM Node for Demographic Research (SUNDEM).
The project is administered at the Stockholm University Demography Unit (SUDA), Department of Sociology, and coordinated by Professor Gunnar Andersson. It brings together researchers on migration and family dynamics from SUDA and the Department of Human Geography and involves collaboration with register researchers in other Nordic and European countries. The overarching goal is to produce research that exploits the unique qualities that only register data have.
November 2, 2016
- SUDA at Italian Population Days 2017 2017-02-13
- Juho Härkönen new Co-Editor-in-Chief of Advances in Life Course Research 2017-01-30
- New research program on migrant trajectories 2017-01-30
- New Docent Eleonora Mussino 2017-01-25
- New research program on aging 2017-01-19